MELBOURNE CITY FC MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2018/19
- Paid in Full Melbourne City FC memberships are non-refundable. Memberships have a cooling off period of 48 hours from the time of purchase in which case a refund is permitted. A refund for memberships used longer than the cooling off period may only be permitted under exceptional circumstances.
- Membership holders must adhere to the conditions of entry and regulations of the venue, such as presentation of access card upon each visit.
- Melbourne City FC does not accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen in and around AAMI Park.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that your Personal Information will be shared with Melbourne City FC, Melbourne City FC Entities (which may be located overseas) and the Melbourne City FC Partners for their own business and marketing purposes. You are able to unsubscribe from this at any time.
DIRECT DEBIT ARRANGEMENTS (IF APPLICABLE)
MELBOURNE CITY FC DIRECT DEBIT - SERVICE AGREEMENT
Our commitment to you:
- We will initiate Credit Card payments in the manner described in this agreement. Credit Card payments will be made on the payment due dates. There will be no individual advice of payments.
- Credit Card due dates will fall on the first of every month. Depending on when the initial payment is taken payment plans may cover 11 payments if started prior to 1 August. The final payment will be deducted on the 1 May
- Should the terms and conditions of this agreement be altered, we will provide 30 days written notice of any proposed change to the agreement. Changes may include, but are not limited to, the amount and frequency of payments.
- Financial information that you provide to Melbourne City FC pertaining to your nominated Credit Card will be kept private and confidential, unless disclosure of the information is required to process a direct debit payment or is otherwise required by law.
- Melbourne City FC reserves the right to cancel a membership if 3 successive direct debits fail to deduct from your nominated financial account and you fail to provide an alternative method for these payments. Melbourne City FC also reserves the right to approach your nominated financial institution for reimbursement of these failed payments.
- You may request to change the payment details and debited amount for your payment plan membership by contacting the member hotline and advising us of your requirements.
- If you believe a payment has been initiated incorrectly, you should take the matter up with Melbourne City FC, who will endeavour to resolve the matter within industry agreed timeframes. You may also lodge a claim through your nominated financial institution.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds in your nominated account so that payments can be made on a due direct debit date. If a payment fails to process, it is your responsibility to organise an alternative arrangement to ensure the payment is made. You may also be liable to pay any administrative costs incurred by Melbourne City FC as a result of this failed payment.
- It is your responsibility to advise Melbourne City FC of any changes to your credit card from your nominated financial institution 14 days before the next direct debit date.
- This agreement is binding between yourself and Melbourne City FC.
- Refunds or exchanges must be claimed within 14 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in a saleable state. The product must be unworn and/or unused and must be returned in original packaging with original tags.
- A copy of original invoice must be provided with the goods.
- We do not refund or credit for incorrect purchase.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been 'Damaged in transit', you should refuse to accept delivery of the goods and notify us immediately. All postage charges in respect to refunds or exchanges will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Delivery charges are not refundable for change of mind or refund.
City in the Community 'City Challenge' Tournament
Terms and Conditions
The City in Community 'City Challenge' social football Tournament will involve 16 social teams (mixed are encouraged). There will be four pools of four teams. The competition will be played on the Community Pitch at the City Football Academy. Medals and prizes will be presented to the winning team and runners up.
Each team may list up to 10 players for the 5 a side Tournament.
Teams (including all players and Team Managers) nominating and participating in the City in the Community Tournament are deemed to agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Football Regulations.
- Team Registration
- Team Manager/ Captains
- Submitting the team Start List (on the day)
- Checking for and receiving notices (emails, letters, telephone calls) and advising team members of relevant information in these notices
- Representing players, officials and supporters in communications with MCFC, Referees and the Tournament Director.
- Ensuring all team members abide by the Football Regulations and Terms and Conditions.
- The conduct of all team members during the course of the game.
- Giving the identity of players when requested by the referee.
- Signing the Match Record, with the Captain, at the completion of each game.
- Ensuring teams are ready to take the field on time.
- The eligibility of any Player in any match will be at the sole determination of MCFC
- Players participate at their own risk and MCFC / CITC accepts no responsibility for injuries sustained.
- Should the Tournament have to be cancelled, City in the Community will use its reasonable endeavours to reschedule the date.
- All participants agree to not to bring any claim or proceeding against CITC/ MCFC, their employees and volunteers of the Event for any damage, loss, injury or liability you may suffer from participating in the tournament. Except for liability that by law cannot be excluded, CITC/ MCFC exclude all liability to you for acts or omissions of CITC/ MCFC and their employees and volunteers arising out of or in relation to the tournament.
- Privacy Statement
Teams will be registered and will be required entry fee ($500) Late team registrations may be accepted at the discretion of MCFC. No refunds of Registration fees are available.
Teams must have a designated Team Manager whose responsibilities include:
A player may be disciplined by a referee for an infringement or attempted infringement of the Tournament Regulations. A referee has control over players and team officials on or off the field during and after the course of a game in accordance with the Tournament Regulations.
A player sent from the field can take no further part in that game and no other player can be substituted. Any further disciplinary action can be taken as the Tournament Director sees fit.
3 Yellow cards awarded in 2 or more games results in the player missing the remainder of the Tournament. The player may be substituted in the following game.
1 Red card results in the player sent from the field, with no other player substituted, and taking no further part in that game or the rest of the Tournament. The Tournament Director will determine whether any further penalties apply The referee is to complete an incident report for any player sent from the field of play.
CITC will appoint qualified Central referees.
By submitting the Team Registration form and paying the fees, I agree with the Terms and Conditions of the City in the Community 'City Challenge' Tournament.
GENERAL SPORTSUBS SITE CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
This website is property of Expeed Technology Pty Ltd trading as Sport Subs
ABN: 94 110 845 415
The information contained on this website is provided by Sport Subs in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website.
None of Sport Subs, its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers or employees makes any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website (including in relation to any products or services) except for representations and warranties that are implied into these Terms and Conditions by law. Sport Subs makes no warranty that the website or any products or services advertised on the website will meet your requirements, or that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through this website creates any warranty not expressly made in these Terms and Conditions.
Information on this website relating to products and services has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of goods and services in Australia only. This information may not satisfy the laws of any other country. To the extent that it does not satisfy the laws of the country in which you reside or from which you are accessing this website, it is not directed at you and cannot be relied upon by you and you are unable to order any goods from this website. If you do, you agree to indemnify Sport Subs for any losses; costs, expenses or damages Sport Subs may suffer as a consequence
Customer may order the products and services from Sport Subs by completing and submitting the order form on our website. In placing an order, Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to buy:
- Place your order on our website;
- Print or save your receipt order for your records;
- You will receive an automated confirmation email from Sport Subs. Please do not reply, it is an automated response to your order;
- Please make a payment according to the amount quoted in the invoice. The goods ordered from Sport Subs must be prepaid and funds are cleared before we despatch the products.
All goods and services attract the Australian Federal Government Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. The prices shown for products include postage and handling and GST, and the total GST paid is shown in the Tax Invoice. All monetary values shown on this site are Australian Dollars (AUD). Additional charges may be applied by the relevent sporting organisation for international orders.
All prices on Sport Subs are for on-line purchases only and will not be matched at a retail location. It is possible from time to time that some product prices may differ between on-line and other retail outlets for varying reasons.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Errors or omissions are acceptable.
Photographs and graphics are used for representational purposes only and may not be the exact product or configuration as described.
No refunds will be provided, unless specified by Fair Trading Legislation. Refunds must be claimed within 7 days from the date of purchase. All products refunded must be in original condition including packaging. Any products returned may incur up to a 20 % restocking fee. All cost incurred in returning the product to Sport Subs for repair, replacement or credit are the customer's responsibility.
- Customer must notify us and obtain RA (return authorisation) before any products are returned.
- A copy of original invoice must be sent with the goods.
- An RA doesn't guarantee credit, repair or replacement. It is just an authorisation to return products to us.
- Please check the specifications and compatibility of the products being ordered to ensure they are what you want as we do not sell goods on a trial basis.
- We do not refund or credit for incorrect purchase.
- No credit is available for any freight paid.
- RA is valid for 7 days only.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been 'Damaged in transit', that is damaged in transit from Sport Subs to you, you should refuse to accept delivery of the goods and notify us immediately.
If Sport Subs is warned from delivering the products because of any act of God, industrial dispute, lock-out, fire, flood, war, transport delays or any other cause beyond its control then it shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to cancel the sale and in neither case shall the customer have any claim for loss or damage against Sport Subs.
Credit Card payment only.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Each order is bound by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Sport Subs may change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you places an order. All purchases under this website and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of South Australia, Australia
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DELIVERING OF ORDERS
Sport Subs will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from your use or your inability to use this website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through this website or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if Sport Subs has been advised of the possibility of such damages.