2017 NT Thunder Membership Terms and Conditions
AFL Northern Territory
- Concession Members must hold a valid Pension Card – aged, single parent, disability or veterans affairs A Health Care, Health Benefit or Seniors card. Students must be enrolled full-time to qualify for concession membership. A copy of a valid concession card needs to be provided with the membership application.
- Juniors must be under 15 years old as at January 1 2017. (ie born after January 1 2002). This includes juniors in a family and individual Cracka Club memberships.
- All family memberships consist of 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 15 as outlined at point 1.2). Any additional members under 15 years of age will be required to purchase an individual Cracka Club Membership.
- The number of junior members who are part of this family must be nominated at the time of the application being submitted.
- NT Thunder membership cards are non transferable. The membership card always remains the responsibility of the member.
- The membership card remains the property of NT Thunder.
- All NT Thunder membership packages are seasonal memberships. The respective membership fee for each membership is valid for one season only. All memberships expire at the end of each respective season.
- NT Thunder does not accept any responsibility for membership cards that are lost, stolen or destroyed. Lost membership cards should be reported to NT Thunder on 08 8980 4801 to be replaced.
- All members must comply with AFL NT Code of Conduct and match ticket terms and conditions. Any violation may result in membership being withdrawn from the offending party.
- NT Thunder reserves the right to refuse any application. The Club also reserves the right to cancel a membership without refund to any member in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Members should notify the NT Thunder of any changes of address or contact details for all memberships. Members’ change of contact details may be completed in writing, through their online membership account, via an email from an email address already registered with the NT Thunder; or over the phone after the details have been verified.
- All members are issued with an account ID and password for their NT Thunder account. It is the member’s responsibility to protect this information. NT Thunder is not responsible for any changes that are made on this site if the member allows access to their account by another party.
- All Members with game access need to use their membership card to access NT Thunder home games.
- Supporter Members can gain access to all NT Thunder home games, excluding AFL games.
- Legend and VIP Members can gain access to all NT Thunder home games, including AFL Games. See further information below.
- Interstate Members can use their membership card for any two NT Thunder home games, excluding AFL games. Your card will be marked at the gate for each entry.
- Thunderstruck Members will have access to Kantilla’s bar at the AFL game at TIO Stadium. No sign in rights are available at Kantilla’s for this game.
- Thunderstruck members will receive an email invitation for two to the NT Thunder season launch. At the presentation they will present one player with their Guernsey, the player will be determined by AFLNT.
- Thunderstruck members can attend a pre-game meeting at one home game in 2017. This will be limited to 10 members per game and you will need to book this in advance through Melanie West on 08 8980 4814 or email email@example.com
- Legend Members will have access to a Reserved Seat for the AFL game at TIO Stadium. A separate ticket will be issued for this game and can be collected from AFLNT prior to the game.
- Legend Members are entitled to Two Thunderwing tickets for a game where Thunderwing is offered during the 2017 season, excluding AFL games. Members need to contact Melanie West on 08 8980 4814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org one month in advance of chosen game to book tickets.
CURTAIN RAISERS FOR AFL MATCHES
- NT Thunder will play a curtain raiser for one AFL Game in 2017 at TIO Stadium in Darwin.
- The AFL Controls this AFL Match and NT Thunder membership cards will not be accepted for entry to these games.
- NT Thunder Members with AFL game access (Thunderstruck and Legend) will be provided with at tickets to the game. Legend Members will have a Reserved Seat for the AFL game at TIO Stadium; Thunderstruck Members will have access to Kantilla’s bar at the AFL game at TIO Stadium. No sign in rights are available at Kantilla’s for this game.
- All remaining members must purchase tickets to access AFL games.
- Supporter, Legend and Thunderstruck Members receive a 20% off merchandise voucher.
- This voucher is single use and only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- Voucher cannot be used online; it must be presented at the Merchandise stand at NT Thunder home games or during business hours at the MLLLC and must be used by the end of the 2017 season.
- All members over the age of 18 are able to gain access to Kantillas bar and can sign in four additional people.
- Only Thunderstruckmembers can gain access to Kantilla’s bar at the AFL game.
- Payment of your membership fee may be paid online or over the phone via Visa or Mastercard or in person via Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Money Order, Cash or EFTPOS or via the payment plan, terms for this are set out below:
- The payment plan is available for NT Thunder Family, Legend and Thunderstruck Memberships.
- By committing to this payment plan, the member authorises AFLNT to arrange a transfer of funds from the members’ nominated credit card for the amount applicable to the members’ membership type. Payments must be made using Visa or MasterCard only.
- The payment plan will run over 6 months in equal instalments. The first instalment will be debited on the date of purchase, with further payments on December 20, 2016 and the 20th of each month until full payment is made (May 20, 2017). If a membership is purchased after December 20, the total number of lapsed payments will be deducted upon purchase.
- Members will be given the option to renew their payment plan for the next season. Members will be informed in writing as to when the payment plan for the next season will commence and will allow them to continue the plan or opt out.
- If a member wishes to opt out of the payment plan during the season, all outstanding payments must be complete at the time of opting out.
- If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 20th of any month, further attempts will be made throughout the month to attempt to clear the fund transfer. The member will be contacted via SMS, email, phone and/or post to advise the member of any failed payments.
- Members will not be provided with reminders or invoices prior to each payment plan instalment.
- If the members’ debit is returned or dishonoured by the members’ financial institution the member will be contacted requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to the member by the members’ financial institution will be payable by the member. It is the members’ responsibility to ensure that:
- the account details the member have provided are valid/correct
- the member has sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
AFLNT may suspend the membership if on two consecutive occasions the members’ financial institution does not honour the payment. If the member believes that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact AFLNT on 08 8980 4801.
- Any person seeking a refund must do so in writing, addressed to the Chief Operating Officer, prior to May 1 2017. All requests for refunds will be considered but not guaranteed.
- All membership prices for season 2017 are inclusive of GST.
- Pursuant to the No Smoking laws in the Northern Territory, all NT Thunder venues are non-smoking.
- AFLNT may from time to time where reasonably necessary vary the terms and conditions of NT Thunder Membership. NT Thunder will communicate any change to its membership terms and conditions via the NT Thunder website. Members will have no claim against AFL NT by reason of any change made to its membership terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: NT Thunder Members’ Half-time draw ‘bought to you by Tatts’ with major prize of a 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final Package
- The promotion is available to 2017 NT Thunder members aged Eighteen years and over.
- Entries into the promotion commence when 2017 NT Thunder membership goes on sale. For each regular prize draw at home games, memberships must be purchased by 3pm on the Friday before that home game to be included in that draw. Last entries will close Friday July 28 at 3:00pm for the main draw.
- The Members Halftime Draw will be conducted at each NT Thunder home game during the 2017 season, at the halftime break. During the draw one winner will be chosen at random from a barrel containing all current NT Thunder members. The winner’s name will be announced by the MC, and if such winner is present at the game, he or she will be invited down to collect the prize. If the winner is not present at the game he or she will be notified by AFLNT and arrangements made to collect the prize.
- The Members Half-time Draw regular prize will be a dual-branded (AFLNT and Tatts) Sherrin football.
- The major prize drawing of the Members’ Half-time Draw will be conducted in Round 18, at the half-time break. One winner will be chosen at random from a barrel containing all current NT Thunder Members. The winner’s name will be announced by the MC, and the winner must be present at the game to collect the prize. If the winner is not present further draws will take place until a winner is found.
- The major prize is a 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final package for two. The package includes two tickets to the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final (Grand Final AFL Authorisation Code is: GFAFL17/TBC). Tatts will also provide economy class flights for two (2) people from Darwin to Melbourne, two (2) nights’ accommodation in one (1) room for two (2) people in Melbourne in a hotel as chosen by Tatts, and $500 spending money.
- Members will not be eligible for selection if their membership is not paid in full by the closing date for last entries.
- All staff members of AFLNT are ineligible for the program.
- AFL NT reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 2017 NT Thunder Membership Competition ‘Win two tickets to the NT Thunder season launch’
- The promotion is available to all 2017 NT Thunder members who sign up on or before Saturday March 25.
- Entries into the promotion commence when 2017 NT Thunder membership goes on sale and close at 11:15am on Saturday March 25, 2017
- Each member will receive one entry into the draw and the winner will be chosen at random through a barrel draw.
- The winner will receive two tickets to the NT Thunder season launch on Thursday March 30, 2017 at the Michael Long Learning and Leadership Centre (MLLLC) and will present one 2017 NT Thunder player with their Guernsey (player will be determined by AFLNT and confirmed on the night).
- The draw will take place at TIO Stadium, 70 Ababla Rd Marrara at 11:30am on Saturday March 25, 2017 at the conclusion of the McDonalds Super Clinic.
- If the winner is not present, they will be notified by phone or email, from the contact details on file.
- Members will not be eligible if their membership is not paid in full by this date, unless they are on a payment plan.
- Staff members of AFLNT are ineligible for the competition.
- AFL NT reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.